- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, and may include but is not limited to your name, physical or email address, phone number, type of hardware or software you own, credit card details, and other information required to provide you with the product, service, or support requested. Depending on the nature of the products and services provided by us to our customers, partners, or suppliers or the products and services provided to us from our partners or suppliers, we may receive personal information either from you directly or from our partners or suppliers. Some of the ways we may receive personal information include, but are not limited to, when you:
- request information about products and services;
- submit an order for products or services;
- order a newsletter or other informational tools;
- purchase, download and/or register products;
- sign up for additional services; and/or
- provide information for the purposes of verification of your identity or fraud prevention purposes.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Personal information provided to us may be transferred to third parties providing services to us including but not limited to across borders, from your country or collective area to other countries or collective areas around the world. Some of the ways in which we may use the personal information provided include:
- to take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your order;
- in connection with keys, access codes or other information as may be required to permit you to access our website and/or partners’ sites to receive products, updates or services;
- to provide it to industry and credit related organizations for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to register your purchase for warranty, technical support or similar purposes;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- to monitor service or purchasing patterns;
- to provide you with service updates, announcements, and other product offerings;
- to send you newsletters or promotional emails or undertake other promotional activities;
- to permit you to participate in online surveys and polls; and/or
- to improve our website, the customer experience and any related products or services.
By submitting your personal information either to us or to any of our partners you consent to the use of your personal information as set forth above, and to the transfer of that data to our partners or those individuals or entities we engage to provide services in connection with your transaction.
III. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Our goal is to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you find that your personal information is not accurate, please let us know. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate your concerns after we receive your inquiry and make the necessary corrections, additions and/or deletions.
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS.
We may use “Cookies” and other tracking technologies such as web beacons. “Cookies” are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard disk by the website. Web Beacons (also referred to as GIF files, pixels or action tags) help us recognize a unique cookie on your browser. This information includes IP addresses, search terms, domain names, and browser types. We use this information to track usage and other patterns on our website. We may share this information with our partners or service providers.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may receive personally identifiable information either from you directly or from our partners or suppliers who provide us with the personal information to fulfill a product or service. In some circumstances, personal information that we receive from you directly may be provided to our partners or suppliers in order for them to fulfill a product or service. We may also provide your information in order to register your purchase for warranty, technical support or similar purposes.
We also employ other companies to provide services to us in connection with your transaction. We may use companies to process credit card payments, deliver packages, send mail, analyze data, provide marketing aid and assistance, provide customer service, and otherwise provide services to us to enable us to serve you and enhance our products and services. These organizations may have access to personal information as required to permit them to perform their obligations to us. Personal information may be stored and processed in the United States or another country, and you consent to any transfer of this information outside of the country in which you reside by your use of our website.
We may be required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or be asked to respond to other legitimate requests for your personal information from appropriate law enforcement or governmental authorities. We will not provide you with notice of such requests. In such situations, we will release personally identifiable information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so in order to comply with the law or to protect against fraud. We will also release such information:
- to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena);
- to comply with all valid court orders or subpoenas;
- to protect our legal rights;
- when we believe it is needed for fraud protection and/or credit risk reduction; and/or
- to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, other users or the public in general.
We also reserve the right to report to such entities any activities that we believe to be unlawful. Any report of such activities will be made without prior notice to you, and you consent to such disclosure by us.
In the event we merge with another entity, are acquired by another entity, or enter into a business combination with another entity, we may be required to disclose some or all of your personally identifiable information to that entity to continue serving you.
We are not in the business of selling, trading or renting personal information. We will not use or share your personally identifiable information with others except those individuals or entities which have a business relationship with us.
- YOUR CHOICES.
You can decide whether or not to provide personal information to us. However, if you do not provide personal information you may not be able to make purchases, enlist services or access certain offers or options that may be of benefit to you. If you provide personal information, we may provide such information to our business partners and suppliers. You may choose to unsubscribe from notices of special offers, newsletters, and other communications from us. We provide you with the ability to unsubscribe at any time by emailing us on the CONTACT US page.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
VIII. CONTACT INFORMATION.