The manufacture will repair or replace, without charge any parts proved defective in material or workmanship for a period of five year or as stated in the specific product warranty: provided, however, that any repair of issues with the electrical system shall be at the sole discretion and option of the manufacture.
This warranty does not apply to the motor or any of the parts of the motors. Any implied warranties relating to the motors or parts are expressly disclaimed.
The warranty period will begin on the date the machine was purchased by the initial purchaser. Warranty defeats can be remedied at any authorized dealer or at the manufacture. Delivery of the product to and from the manufacture or authorized dealer will be at your cost. Any work deemed valid will be free of charge. Any manufacturer approved replacement parts may be used for warranty of repair.
You may be denied warranty coverage if your machine has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, improper electrical connection, normal wear, accident or unapproved modifications.
The manufacture assumed no risk and shall be subject to no liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the product. In no event will the manufacture be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by negligence of the manufacture or otherwise.
The Zoom should be used consistent with all laws and regulations, including agricultural laws and regulations.
I. SCOPE OF USE.
You are permitted to view, use and download small portions of the product descriptions, other data, text, graphics, software, audio and video files and photos on this website (“Content”) for your informational, non-commercial use, provided that you leave all the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact. You shall not modify, display or distribute this website or any portion thereof without Zoom’s written permission.
II. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
The “Zoom” name and logo are the trademarks of Zoom. Unauthorized use of any Zoom trademarks, service marks or logos may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws. Zoom and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights in this website. This website is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as expressly described in the “Scope of Use” section above, you may not modify, reproduce, perform or display (a) the content on this website; (b) the design or layout of this website, or individual sections of the design or layout of this website; or (c) Zoom trademarks, service marks or logos without our written permission.
Zoom may choose to list manufacturer suggested retail pricing or promotion pricing of its products and services. We reserve the right to change product prices, specifications, or options at any time without obligation. While we endeavor to keep this website’s descriptions of our products and related services up to date, you should verify this information with your local dealer.
This website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. Zoom has no control over such linked sites and is not responsible for the content available on any other sites linked to this website. Such links do not imply Zoom’s endorsement of material on any other site, and Zoom disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked sites. Zoom provides links to other sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other sites linked to this website is at your own risk.
E-mail submissions over the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact before e-mailing any personal or confidential information.
VI. NO WARRANTIES.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PARTS, OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, “MATERIALS”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, DATA ACCURACY, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. ZOOM MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
ZOOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES AND OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL DEVICES.
VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
ZOOM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON SUCH MATERIALS; LOST DATA; OR DELAYS, BREAKDOWNS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DELAYS, BREAKDOWNS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH THE INTERNET, PHONE LINES OR MODEMS, ACTS OF GOD, FAILURE OF A TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE SERVICE, OR THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE MATERIALS).
VIII. RULES OF CONDUCT.
- (a) use this website for illegal purposes or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- (b) upload, post, e-mail or distribute any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (c) upload, post, e-mail or distribute the proprietary information of another (whether protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right) without the express permission of the owner of such right;
- (d) copy, sell, resell or exploit for commercial purposes, any portion of this website, provided that you may use items of Content in accordance with the “Scope of Use” section above;
- (e) upload, post, e-mail or distribute any Content that is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, false, counterfeit, stolen, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, or in violation of the personal privacy rights of another;
- (f) intentionally forge headers, manipulate identifiers or otherwise engage in any activities intended to withhold or cloak a user’s identity or contact information;
- (g) upload, post, e-mail or distribute any Content that contains software viruses, trap doors, hot keys, time bombs or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (h) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website;
- (i) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages of our website or any Content without our prior express written permission;
- (j) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- (k) send unsolicited commercial messages or communications in any form (spam);
- (l) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or trade secrets of this website; or
- (m) assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
IX. USER SUBMISSIONS.
X. USAGE MONITORING.
XII. GOVERNING LAW.
XIV. CONTACT INFORMATION.
Last Updated: 5/2022
I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, and may include but is not limited to your name, physical or email address, phone number, type of hardware or software you own, credit card details, and other information required to provide you with the product, service, or support requested. Depending on the nature of the products and services provided by us to our customers, partners, or suppliers or the products and services provided to us from our partners or suppliers, we may receive personal information either from you directly or from our partners or suppliers. Some of the ways we may receive personal information include, but are not limited to, when you:
- request information about products and services;
- submit an order for products or services;
- order a newsletter or other informational tools;
- purchase, download and/or register products;
- sign up for additional services; and/or
- provide information for the purposes of verification of your identity or fraud prevention purposes.
II. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Personal information provided to us may be transferred to third parties providing services to us including but not limited to across borders, from your country or collective area to other countries or collective areas around the world. Some of the ways in which we may use the personal information provided include:
- to take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your order;
- in connection with keys, access codes or other information as may be required to permit you to access our website and/or partners’ sites to receive products, updates or services;
- to provide it to industry and credit related organizations for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to register your purchase for warranty, technical support or similar purposes;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- to monitor service or purchasing patterns;
- to provide you with service updates, announcements, and other product offerings;
- to send you newsletters or promotional emails or undertake other promotional activities;
- to permit you to participate in online surveys and polls; and/or
- to improve our website, the customer experience and any related products or services.
By submitting your personal information either to us or to any of our partners you consent to the use of your personal information as set forth above, and to the transfer of that data to our partners or those individuals or entities we engage to provide services in connection with your transaction.
III. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Our goal is to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you find that your personal information is not accurate, please let us know. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate your concerns after we receive your inquiry and make the necessary corrections, additions and/or deletions.
IV. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS.
We may use “Cookies” and other tracking technologies such as web beacons. “Cookies” are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard disk by the website. Web Beacons (also referred to as GIF files, pixels or action tags) help us recognize a unique cookie on your browser. This information includes IP addresses, search terms, domain names, and browser types. We use this information to track usage and other patterns on our website. We may share this information with our partners or service providers.
V. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may receive personally identifiable information either from you directly or from our partners or suppliers who provide us with the personal information to fulfill a product or service. In some circumstances, personal information that we receive from you directly may be provided to our partners or suppliers in order for them to fulfill a product or service. We may also provide your information in order to register your purchase for warranty, technical support or similar purposes.
We also employ other companies to provide services to us in connection with your transaction. We may use companies to process credit card payments, deliver packages, send mail, analyze data, provide marketing aid and assistance, provide customer service, and otherwise provide services to us to enable us to serve you and enhance our products and services. These organizations may have access to personal information as required to permit them to perform their obligations to us. Personal information may be stored and processed in the United States or another country, and you consent to any transfer of this information outside of the country in which you reside by your use of our website.
We may be required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or be asked to respond to other legitimate requests for your personal information from appropriate law enforcement or governmental authorities. We will not provide you with notice of such requests. In such situations, we will release personally identifiable information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so in order to comply with the law or to protect against fraud. We will also release such information:
- to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena);
- to comply with all valid court orders or subpoenas;
- to protect our legal rights;
- when we believe it is needed for fraud protection and/or credit risk reduction; and/or
- to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, other users or the public in general.
We also reserve the right to report to such entities any activities that we believe to be unlawful. Any report of such activities will be made without prior notice to you, and you consent to such disclosure by us.
In the event we merge with another entity, are acquired by another entity, or enter into a business combination with another entity, we may be required to disclose some or all of your personally identifiable information to that entity to continue serving you.
We are not in the business of selling, trading or renting personal information. We will not use or share your personally identifiable information with others except those individuals or entities which have a business relationship with us.
VI. YOUR CHOICES.
You can decide whether or not to provide personal information to us. However, if you do not provide personal information you may not be able to make purchases, enlist services or access certain offers or options that may be of benefit to you. If you provide personal information, we may provide such information to our business partners and suppliers. You may choose to unsubscribe from notices of special offers, newsletters, and other communications from us. We provide you with the ability to unsubscribe at any time by emailing us on the CONTACT US page.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
VIII. CONTACT INFORMATION.